How to Help Your child at Home
Have a safe blessed Summer!!!!!
- Parent are essential to their child's success in school.
- Here are some thing you can do to help your child at home
- Communicate with your child on regular basis.
- Read to and with your child every day.
- Ask your child about his/her school day.
- Monitor and help with reading and math homework.
- Have a routine for your child to follow on school nights
- Provide an appropriate space for them to work.
- Make full day attendance a priority.
- Be involved in your school community